Thursday, April 3, 2008

"If only the words would just flow out.."

Well today (2th April) is AMERICAN IDOL DAY!! WOOHOOO!!!!

Again, David Cook was awesome but it was a little different from his usual. The others which I think were great are David Archuleta and Micheal Johns. Here's what I have found out:

David Cook: Best voice of all! (don't flame me thanks!)
David Archuleta: Perfect at slower paced songs!

Here's my prediction for top 4: David, David, Brooke, Michael. Here are some pictures from today's performances!


David Cook singing Little Sparrow


David Archuleta singing Smoking Mountain Memories


HAHA!

Well, I recorded almost the whole show with my MacBook's iSight webcam and then took the pictures when viewing the videos. ROFL at the last one! HAHA!

For today's performance by Syesha, I liked it but then Simon Cowell say it pales in comparison to the Whitney Houston's so I went to watch it. Beautiful song. Here's the link to Whitney's version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUoEil40qZA

Ok, about today (2nd April. Sorry, I keep posting things in the early morning -.-), went out to somewhere and bought somethings especially the 2 books in the trilogy. I forgot the name though. Yeah, I think I'm slowing losing my "heavy/cold atmosphere" which somehow I create when around you guys.. back to my P1 times I guess. Hopefully anyway. Won't elaborate much on the other things in case someone sees it before something that is to happen before I can reveal anything ;D. Generalization wins! (if there is such a word anyway)

Now later on in the day (3rd April) we will be busy busy busy. I'm lazy to finish up my blogskin lol but it's just with the coding. About my handcraft, I think I won't be able to rush it in time but I guess there is no choice. I only have a prototype.

Oh and if you are wondering why sometimes my title's have "blahblahblah", it usually reflects my overall most impactful thoughts on that particular day. So if you want, keep guessing. Haha, like someone would ever hit the jackpot anyway -.-

No comments: